Tracker, considering most of the plebs who used to post here...

1. 930 Posts.
    Tracker, considering most of the plebs who used to post here have been gutted and no longer have any cash left, i think the continued existence of HC relies on "Bums on seats" so to speak.

Since it is a free site , i assume it relies on funding through adverts for its existence. To this end, "political bums" are of the same value as "share talk bums."

there are also sections clearly marked topic wise, it is not difficult to look down the columns to select what you wish.

Some of us have more interests than just stocks 24 hrs a day. If you were to remove the general section...i doubt if the page would change all day at weekends.

Thats life, ..however you could always visit IWEB, and watch the posters there going through puberty:)

Dont despair, when things cool , so do the non stock posts., not that i would put too much credence on a lot of that advice either.

Good to see your making a living to feed your family of ten, but im curious , are they small eaters or do you have a huge bank balance, seeing as how you did say a couple of months back that you only made 6% for the fin year, wouldnt it be easier to get a job and put your money in a high interest bearing account??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.