CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

is this anaylist tipping cdu?

1. 60 Posts.
    Saw this in Scoops Lane (Port Phillip Publishing) trading newsletter today where they make comparison of CuDeco with Sandfire. The article is more about gas/oil than hard rock mining. Never the less the comparison is made. Is the train about to leave the station?

You’ll always need energy.

It perhaps explains why one of the innovative energy stocks Tim Dohrmann follows in Australian Small-Cap Investigator soared 14.5% today.
    The company — LNG Ltd [ASX:LNG] — has received approval to develop an LNG export terminal (known as a ‘train’ in the industry) in Louisiana, right on the Gulf of Mexico coast.
    It’s a stock I’ve followed for a number of years, first recommending it in November 2008 at the depths of the financial meltdown. I recommended investors sell a year later for a 242% gain.
    We got back in on the story in early 2012. Based on today’s price it’s up 122%. That’s pretty good during a time when most resource stocks have taken a beating.
    But the shale oil and gas revolution in the US is causing investors to rethink how they approach resource and energy investing.
    For the past few years many investors have stayed clear of oil. They’ve seen it as too speculative and not worth the risk. Instead, investors looked at hard resources such as iron ore, copper and nickel.

Who can blame them when stocks like Fortescue Metals [ASX:FMG], Sandfire Resources [ASX:SFR], and CuDeco [ASX:CDU] have all taken off?

But is investor focus about to change?
    Resource analyst Jason Stevenson thinks so. He still likes the hard rock miners, but he’s also taking a keen interest in the energy sector — specifically oil and gas stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.