QTK quiktrak networks limited

is this company for real?

1. 1,347 Posts.
    Well i for one, feel like this company has nailed me to the cross.

I have held onto my shares, and in fact been accumulating in the good faith that they are a genuine company. In light of the continual decline in the shareprice and the failure of the company to even attempt to reassure the market i am thinking more and more that this is a shonky company!

People will say "what do you expect them to say, they got nothing to say......"

That is rubbish. If China is legitimate then they could certainly reassure the market. If there are serious problems with China then surely that too should be announced!

For Apex to have coughed up 30c they must be privy to information that the rest of us are not. If Apex are not privy to what is going on then i would lay London to a brick they are pretty hopping mad right now and if at all possible they may even try and abandon the placement.

I suspect now that Mark Pallister never had any intention of taking up the 35c Thorney shares. It is looking more and more like a scam everyday.......which shares are Mobilarm dumping by the way??? If they were the ones Pallister sold them for 6.6c didnt he have the option to buy them back, or shouldnt they have been escrowed!

The companies silence is a disgrace in light of this bloodbath and it is just another example on top of the Asic incident of how little regard regard they hold for their shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.