CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Is This Deceptive and Misleading Conduct Again, page-116

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hi Berley Boy,

I think we had offers of support for about 24 million shares (earlier in this posting) and so were half way there. If you could keep the momentum going, I am sure that we can reach 50 million and then we would have the required 5%. It is a shame that someone with a large holding has not come forward to date.
    Maybe if you set up an email account and asked shareholders to respond to this to this account with their shareholdings many may be more willing to come forward.
    I am sorry but am away for most of September but you have my support.

The problem we have now that the only independent director has gone is that Rodgers controls the mining being CEO and the board being Chairman and can manipulate both to ensure that his plans comes to fruition. How do we know that mining has slowed as he has been dishonest in the past and could just be deliberately manipulating events.
    There is no way that anyone can justify a board with only 2 non independent directors who both represent the interests of major shareholders and one also is the CEO and controls the day to day mining.

What a farce they have made of the Corporations Act however I don't take comfort in the fact that we haven't heard from them. The quiet just means that they have had to change their plans for the time being but will certainly be planning a way to get hold of more shares cheaply and therefore gain control of the company. If we don't get rid of these 2 NOW, they will quickly find a plan to take the company over and remember THEY CONTROL THE MINING AS WELL as well and so anything could happen in a mining company.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.