CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

I’ve asked you quite politely to stop accusing me of being...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I’ve asked you quite politely to stop accusing me of being associated with the company. The fact you continue do so is a mark of your character more than mine.

If you think you’ll get any money back from VA you are dreaming. Creditors stand in front of note holders in front of shareholders. And a mill with no mine sold by an administrator gets fire sale prices.

You’re also still overlooking the fact that after the raising (assuming they raise enough and assuming they mine profitably after a raising) the value of a debt free gold producer will be way north of where they are now. You’d be cutting your nose off to spite your face to push for VA. (or by pushing for a board spill imo)

The best outcome for this business in my view is to get funding and mine profitably. Debt is an anchor dragging them back - if they’re debt free who knows they may be able to start looking at nuggetty properly as well and add more growth/profit. There’s also other mines/ prospects in the areas etc.

In the right hands with good capital backing this can turn around massively.

But it all hinges on turning a sustainable profit from at least one of the existing mines. If that can’t be achieved it’s lights out.
    Last edited by groundswell: 08/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.