CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ cleantech lithium plc

Sainters, this is not second hand word from the "Violet Town...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Sainters, this is not second hand word from the "Violet Town Shopkeeper" this is my own observations. I sometimes camp down stream of the A1 mine and have been awoken from a most heinous hangover on a Saturday or Sunday morning by dump trucks and dogs that I hope were traveling full from the A1 Gold Mine.

The CTL quarterly reports are pathetic, Something a school boy would scribble up in a hastey last moment. Perhaps we should be thankful it's not in crayon.

What to do with these pathetic shite heads?
    Get ride of the current Board and senior Management, have the new Board demand ASIC investigate the goings on in the past year or so and if the previous Board and Senior Management are found to have been negligent, sue them for all the debts that CTL incurred while these retrobates were running the show.

Pathetic, incompetent, negligent, neglectful these fools in charge who have so many letters and degrees after their names. I read their C.Vs a year or so ago and was impressed. Watching their performance and outcomes over the last 18 months or so and the only thing now considering their results is F/N frauds. If they had these qualifications before they should be stripped from them now.

The AUSTRALIAN MINING and BUSINESS community should be made aware of CTL's board and Management's performance.

Where the hell is ASIC?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.