CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Instead of whinging on HotCopper has anyone spoken to the...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Instead of whinging on HotCopper has anyone spoken to the company - esp the few here saying they have a decent chunk of stock. Get some direct perspective.
    Action with no understanding or clear alternative plan will only serve to disrupt and wreck your investment.

I haven’t spoken to them but I’ve made my views clear on here. They are managing a difficult situation as well as they can - the reasons they’re in this situation seem pretty explainable and it’s easy to come in with hindsight and say how it could have been done better.

Anyone in charge of this business would want to do exactly the same thing - shore up the balance sheet to fund turnaround and growth.

If they turn this around and are consistently sending 5 to 7 g/t tonne parcels to a mill running at full capacity the market cap will be ten times++ what it is now and the dilutive raising will be long forgotten.

You see a lot of BS and incompetence at this end of the sector but in terms of how they’ve managed the mine to date I wouldn’t put these guys in that basket at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.