CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ cleantech lithium plc

Is This Deceptive and Misleading Conduct Again, page-68

1. 8,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Dale Rogers has done well for the company in an operational sense....BUT.....

But the alternate agenda has to be seriously assessed/looked at here - all the capital spent on improving the assets has pretty much been expended (THANKS TO EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS) and now, out of the blue, a massive capital raising is announced - which will effectively privatise the company  imo.

If a 5:2 issue goes ahead, that is the only probable outcome in my opinion.

This after we were told a lot of positive things in the recent quarterly vis a vis the mill, new ore sources etc etc. And moreso, repeatedly, that FY19 was going to be a ripper - from the Feb 18 ppt:

ctl feb18.JPG

Noting the actual production for FY18 was 14,759 oz - well short of the 'expected' 18,000 oz - the shortfall in revenues = $5.35m at 1650 gold.

Then again, if the shortfall was caused by the need for the shotcreting, lateness in accessing the new ore at A1 etc etc surely now those problems have been 'fixed' the next few quarters will be very strong - and there's your debt squared away?

Instead, we are suddenly told :

(to say that and nothing more is exceedingly poor form imo)
    Again, the lack of engagement with long suffering shareholders is something to behold - and I have invested in speccy plays like this for near on 25 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.