URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

is this finally the bottom , page-2

1. 1,377 Posts.
    One would hope so. It depends on how you look at it. If the glass is half full then yes, too much upside for it to linger at this low MC. If half empty, then you need your glass topped up...

Well in the last month or so, looking back at what may have been and what actually transpired, I do think that the discovery deal hinges on the SP. Surely when they ann that it was going to go ahead at the 55% of total holdings, it was NOT based on a share price that was under the 1.68 reached in Jan.

Now when you include the dillution, that brings further complications. I am not saying that information that boosts the share price is detrimental to the deal going ahead, I think that they SHOULD consider changing the 55% valuation. Then again, if I was to get a good chunk of a company why would I settle for less? That's just me though.

I also do think that having KH having a slice of Discovery is a GREAT thing, because effort is normally in proportion to the REWARD you'll get. She knows that any transactions are being monitored by shareholders, hence ASIC, so I'm sure all is above board. It is just a simple case of waiting for the timing of certain things.

I understand that if you bought at highs and averaged down in the $1, then 80c then 60c it is not looking good. There have been efforts by some who have sore @sses from being shaken out of the tree to justify their exit, however, many of us took a medium/long term view of things.

I'm interested to see who were the investors at the 90c offering and whether they have stayed. I am sure they are not happy, however, I do think that they are mid to long term investors.

As for Junior selling off? Who cares. If he wants in he would have held, obviously he wanted out for whatever reason. He got most of his shares at 10c, so its a profit for him. Maybe he's got pipe dreams at being the next Iron Ore baron - Iron is less political than U.

Make no mistake, this will go up when projects are announced.

The joys of running a listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.