BPH 0.00% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

is this for real?, page-2

1. 46 Posts.
    i bought too. Emailed the company today to see if the spin off company from the recent announcement is really going to eventuate, or if it's going to be a long drawn out possibility like the so called spin off for cortical dynamics. I haven't had a reply yet. Like someone said in an earlier post, this whole scenario is very similar to that in July 07, where the company made very similar announcements eluding to great things for shareholders, which resulted in a very quick, sharp, short lived spike in share price, and nothing much since. I'm really hoping this time it will be different, but similarities are very strong! I wonder if this is just the company ploy to give shareholders hope that they will be part of a new listing, just to get them to take up shares in the spp. I'd be interested to hear if anyone out their has heard whether the cortical shares are ever going to happen (or what's going on with them). I wonder if mds will have the same fate? Fingers crossed that the company can actually follow through with some good news, and get the share price back up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.