SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Is this game over for SAS?

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Yes, absolutely it is (IMHO).

If people can't recognise this by now I'm of the opinion that you're deluded, and should probably refrain from investing altogether.

I could go ahead and list the MULTITUDE of factors that have enabled me to reach this conclusion, but this information can be found amongst the contemptible dross that comprises the SAS forum.

The nail in the coffin was Moalem, the apparent 'CEO', not coughing up to back his own company and 'vision', further substantiated by the zero-takers of his 'management team'. This, combined with the ridiculous - and numerous - red-flags, has cemented my opinion that this company will never re-list, never raise funds, and never operate in Australia ever again. My hope is that a good financial investigative journalist might look into this, as it would make a solid long-form article.

I, like all holders, am disappointed. But having only invested what I could afford to lose, I will carry on just fine and use this as a nifty lesson in a more detailed assessment of credibility in pre-revenue, speculative stocks. Especially those that aren't based in AUS, and have offices in POLAND, and the management team live in the UK.

Mr Moalem, if you're reading this (and I'm certain you're not, because it would imply you actually care), please just pack up and leave. Never engage in business in Australia ever again. May your name be forever affiliated with failure.

GLTAH (in other investments, obviously).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.