DVL 0.00% 1.0¢ dorsavi ltd

Is this going anywhere but down?, page-2

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Agree Crusader, love the concept and the recent studies show the impact Dorsavi's products can have.
    I think the biggest issue is businesses spending m0ney on a product that they have never budgeted for. Most are looking to cut costs.
    We need the government to get involved. If this is costing the workplace billions in sick leave etc, businesses need to be incentivised to used products like this. Not sure if anything like this is in place but if we can remove the barriers for use for businesses (through gov grants etc) then I think uptake could explode.

ATM it is a very slow burn (customers & revenue). I think there will be a snowball effect if they can get enough customers using their product (as well as more evidence of its positive impact) and other businesses will see it as something that they need also. FOMO is a very real thing in terms of new technology and business.

The US is where are biggest growth opportunities are, the upcoming quarterly update will be very interesting. If growth can start to pick up, 15c is looks great value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.