PVW 9.52% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

is this good news, page-16

1. 4,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Q, no, thats not correct. I only ever held this stock for a few days and was very lucky to just manage to make beer money. I bought about a week before the Thred ap launch and not because I liked the ap, I was only ever planning to play the hype. I very nearly lost out though. About a day or two after I took a position, there was a TH for a cap raise. Luckily, when trade reopened, there was enough of a pump for me to exit.

If you go through my post history, I have never been a fan of THD. I had raised concerns about many aspects of the business, from the product to the management and the outsourcing of their tech.

Look, for all I know, the Sweep idea has legs, but I would not trust this management to pull it off. I would feel far more comfortable if the Sweep product was an innovation of a company that had done an RTO on THD, new management and board.

Quite simply, with so many promising spec plays on the ASX, I'm not sure why anyone would invest in a company managed by these guys, their track record is enough of a red flag.

Like I said, it could work. But it pisses me off when some clowns here, clowns that have upramped this dog from 4.5 c - all the way down to .8c, and the second anyone raises a question, they are shouted down. And then, to come here and spruik 600% gains, in less than three months, is in my opinion downright stupid. At best, they are delusional and believe their own crap, or at worst, trying to ramp so they can exit.

I havent been on here daily bashing THD. Others have. But from time to time I have popped in, as I do have an interest believe it or not. There is as much to learn from a dog stock as there is from a unicorn.

Anyway, thats enough from me, if the product and the management seem above board to you, I'd go for it, but remember, these are the guys showed incredible lack of judgement with the Thred ap, and that was an affair years in the making.

To everyone else, go back and have a look at who ramped this stock based on the Thred ap. If you still believe those that are still ramping know what they are talking about, then good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $943 41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 25820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.