CVN 0.00% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Is this guy for real?, page-44

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    El i didn't have any preconceived ideas on where you stood. Certainly didn't mean for my post to come across in that manner.

It was just that the words you used were verbatim in regards to what Adrian has said About his skills and the company's skills.

Interesting that you allude to the difference between producer and operator. Adrian has said that they will get rid of resources once they get up to the level of production. I just wish I was a bit more clued up to questioned him about staying involved but being a non operator.

Thinking back I was actually in a bit of shock when he mentioned that they would get rid of the asset and pay a dividend on it. And that was disappointed shock as I really hoped they would get the most value out of it seeing it sounds like such a promising Prospect.

As i mentioned before I can only hope that any perceived delays with news on Buffalo is because they are changing their minds based on the value and Direction That oil is going. Though if Adrian truly believed what he said about oil hitting a dollar again then that doesn't really make sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $99.67K 646.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 256723 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1330643 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.