ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I must add another thought. and put it to others interested in...

1. 3,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    I must add another thought. and put it to others interested in ESI,s future.

When will our triparte partners and now Tata take an interest (share purchase) ?
    in the technologies Coldry and ESI. ??

I have previously posted my thoughts on how ESI India would be the management company that would take Coldry and Matmor to the world and we as we are today will hold the intellectual property and receive royalties.

'all things being equal' or is the saying ...in the normal course of events....
    You would expect our partners to be close to making a cornerstone investment in ESI.

Possibly over the next couple of months ?? before the news we are waiting on??

The Tata Ann to me Says .. Matmor is the future for India and TATA intends to be the leading user of this technology at the start. They know a lot more of what Matmor has to offer, than the prospective Buyers of what they hope to sell ... No Doubt.

I air my other thought for comment as well.......
    As I wait patiently for the financials , I am thinking Sales/Income Revenues would
    only attract predators, leave that info till later, we don't need a strong SP at present.

I am sure we have discussed price with our triparte partners and they have not said NO.
    As India have announced they are looking to share the cost with other interested countries.

A recent thread asked What is the next SP trigger?

I say A Large ( Cornerstone } Investor...... At Market.
    All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.