MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

is this it???, page-21

1. 15,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    yep know it well went to loads of conferences etc about it-I used to work for Neopets a kids' version but not as full on with sale of virtual items same "name of the game" though

I know someone who made a million on Second Life owning a store actually

One thing to watch though is that virtual worlds are on the decline slightly over the years (and all brands know it) BUT if they get the right one it is big bucks can't deny that. Social media is on the rise but it depends how appealing to brands they are and any deals they can negotiate in the beginning - I urge though to check out the deal between media company and game owner (MMZ). Usually the media company gets most of the $$ from the revenue model.

Facebook tried to poach me to sell the platform after interviewing no way i would have worked for them as the site is built on no revenue model - the developer cashed in hard selling it - the poor comapny that bought it can't make backwhat they paid for it hence why you see they are thinking of charging.

If MMZ own all $ from revenue could be good but I would not invest TOO much until you know the full story. (But of course have a go not down ramping just offering what i know in the media space)

I'll have a read later haven't had a chance yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.