MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

re: is this low cost...? - acturtle Ahhh Smoot,was wondering...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: is this low cost...? - acturtle Ahhh Smoot,was wondering when you'd pop your head up again on mrx.I still remember back to the mrx days(not long after it listed),avl was still down around the 4/5c mark and we were having the avl Vs mrx race and Scarva was still arousing the HC tribe.Those were the days.But things move on and its good to see mrx doing well.I hope youve held onto some.Personally,mrx finally getting off its date and doing something is typical of the spec survival thing,the demand of China upping the Cu price,and a certain director finally getting off his bike and doing what he was paid to do.Admittedly(thank god for the Macquarie dic))he couldnt do much whilst Cu was below 90c/lb,but thats all changed big time.Why they couldnt have been beavering away getting more of the resource defined is a little beyond me,but surely they couldve done more in this regard considering the number on issue now.Oh well,lets not gripe at least its going where it should be going now and dont be too harsh on him Pip it takes a lot of faith to support a stock this early in the piece.Dont worry I know I bought avl when it was 3-4c!
    Much of the thanks in putting me onto both these stock(and others) has to go to Scarva who should be missed if not only for his cryptic hints but also his astute stock selection and research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.