ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Alex, I don't understand why you don't understand the...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Alex, I don't understand why you don't understand the funding sources available to GGG. First Shenghe is a listed company with minority government holding, I don't know why you keep saying it as is Shenghe gets the money from the government to invest in GGG. Approval maybe not the money itself. Shenghe has a deal with GGG where it has the right to maintain its 11%equity holding in future equity raisings. Why 11% because it was approved by the Aus FIRB. Don't tell me you didn't know that. Shenghe may also provide funds such as loans to GGG, but you know who would be salivating to provide GGG loans? Yes, the Greenlandish bank. I can't remember where I read it but probably the SIA, that GGG had to ensure a good portion of the loans is from a Greenland bank to support the local economy. The cake is only so big that everyone wants a piece of the pie. Can't you see that? With a $15 per basket of REE from GGg site, once in full production the loan of $500m can be repaid in about 3 years. Where else would GGG get funding? you only need to look in the not too distances past where institutional investors oversubscribed to the GGG equity raising. Look up ASIC as well, they have recently made equity raising much easier for low doc capital raises. Now, you seem like a smart guy but claim to be not a good trader. How humble of you. I have answered your question, now in your rightful humbleness can you help me find the basket of REE price as a today, this will give others in this forum an idea how long the loan can be paid once GGG is in full production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $12.12K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138413 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34711 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.