ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Jack not only you cannot read but you have a short memory span....

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Jack not only you cannot read but you have a short memory span.

I have not mentioned LIN for many many weeks. Your friend MAV raised the stock this week in reacting to my recent post.

You know about LIN because I mentioned last year as one investment in my portfolio that was going great in comparison to GGG. That's how you know. Also MAV kept on bragging how in followed my lead and made a killing on the stock.

At no stage have I stated that I had made money from it. I stated that my holding in the company had gone up in value by over 100%. Which it did

I have never stated that I was such a good trader. In fact I have shared how I lost heaps of money during the 2008 crash. Only MAV talks about how good a trader he has been. Check his posts.

You are correct that I do not currently hold GGG. Why is because I do not have the same confidence in the company after reading the many posts from Dull and GGB and because I do not think it is a short term play.

YES MAV has followed some of my investments and has done well trading them. His good fortune, skill or luck?

Read how many posts I suggested that MAV and NRO go to the LIN treads if they wish to discuss that company. MAV came across to comment a few times before her sold out.

Hope that the above provides clarity to your distorted post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.662K 126.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 859947 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 150852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.