is this multiculturalism at work, page-35

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Does the century change the facts Y?

Because we use computers,mobile phones and send man into space does that make this centuries people more intelligent than the last?
    I guess it depends on your definition of intelligence and what you expect out of life for you and yours.

I wonder if we opposed, as in didn't allow multiculturalism (as the Yanks did with the blacks after they brought then into the country) whether the world would in fact be better off or whether we would still be fearing invasion from stronger foe.Would we be living in peace in our own country because we are of the same race ie Caucasian, or do you think we may have some issues with those damn catholics or prodestants not to mention those splinter religions such as anglicans and methodists.
    We appear happiest not in finding a solution but when we can lay blame.
    Multiculturalsim is not totally accepted in Australia obviously. Because we are not a blend of cultures but a territory with a plethora of cultures we ceate our own little world and religious wars.I sincerely hope that the future generations continue to water down the bigotry that the current generation has.

The solution to uniting this world?

MARS ATTACKS!!!

lol

debono

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.