Really interesting thread. I am currently reading a book, "the...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Really interesting thread. I am currently reading a book, "the price of ineqality" and it quotes 46 million people living in poverty in America. Could it happen in Australia? It might if Gine Swinheart, or any arsehole billionaire gets to run Australia their way. Andrew Forrest seems to best of the billionaires. Once average Australian wages get lower, thats when Australia goes starts to go downhill.

My parents lived on the age pension and it was a meagre existence plus they never saved or invested any money. I therefore I motivated to do smart things with my money. I started to think about retirement in my twenties. I chose an Australia Share funds and salary sacrificed into my super.

Nine percent of your money requires some thought. I don't know who said it, but it might be well-known commentator Paul Clitherole who said, "there are three ways to create wealth: margin lending, residential property and superannuation". I have used margin lending and done well. Hopefully, can do better with residential property and super.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.