BQT bqt solutions limited

re: ot - is this the bqt board ??? < Today may shake a few...

1. 2,032 Posts.
    re: ot - is this the bqt board ??? < Today may shake a few traders out? >

It does look that way. May be a good thing though. BQT is a little like LOK and when they both show the market that they are profitable, watch them go!!

Both are in growth industries, as you know. BQT appear to be involved in something unique and provided they can get throught the next 6 - 12 month unscathed, will/should/could be all that you have imagined.

I really do like the 'passport' aspect of the concept and feel that it would be more manageable, from an International point of view.

Putting it together may take some time. But it IS the future for this urgent need and the idea of running a 'duel' passport system (in the 1st instance) would be the 'way to go', with those countries taking the BQT product (technology) on board fully understanding both the 'security' aspect (for their own needs) and the great selling point of a speedy "in & out" service for those holders of this 'dual' passport, when visiting countries, that do take it on board.

Applicants could fully fund the cost of a rollout when making application for one. (Would a regular traveller, busiinees/pleasure mind paying $300 - $400 to secure a 'duel' passport, considering it's benefits?? - I'm sure not!!).

The 'costs savings" for processing inbound and outgoing travellers (alone) would be worth the investment from the relative authorities or, "powers to be". Travellors would "go for it' as it would ensure a speedy 'no hassles' entry & exit from participating countries visited. Perhaps an initial participation from just the 'coalition of the willing' to ensure less problems with a launch???

Just MHO, only.

:)
    LC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.