CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

mtom, now do you reckon I should've bought in on...

1. 2,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    mtom,

now do you reckon I should've bought in on Friday....wanted to know your thoughts before the Ann is out.....what say you?
    -----

I have been invested in this name for more than 2 years my friend and have seen the ups and downs. Why would I be sympathetic to your situation - what situation? As I stated you could have bought back in this morning. And as for the common man, who gives a ----
    MTOM
    ---

Its not just making money mtom...

I don't need sympathy but now that you are invested what guarantees you have if something like that happened tomorrow where you lost most of your savings?

Integrity, business values, corporate governance of both the company and ASX....where did all that go? That's my angle, I am not for anybody but for the common man!!!
    STOCKSTAR
    ----

Sorry mate, you made the decision to sell based on an anonymous posting on h/c - why would you do that? Anyway, notwithstanding, you could have bought back in at the open this morning when the current information was available to you and still come out ahead in the transaction. No sympathy from me.
    MTOM
    ---

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.