WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Is This Our Next Product, page-27

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    I know you hate having to revert to reading between the lines and joining dots, but your analogy h2 is a little too black & white and biased to be logical for my liking again. Glyn's hands would be well and truly tied when meeting mandatory disclosure requirements under their NDA and Confidentiality Agreement with the World's largest FMCG.....I know you are are tired of this fact, but it IS a reality. Take a moment to ponder the below article:

'The R.N.A. Radical New Age products will soon phase out and replace the Stempower (USA: Essential Power) range. I loved the Stempower Cream, but the new R.N.A. Power Cream has a similar velvety-smooth consistency. The formula is excellent for layering and can be used day or night. It reduces the appearance of my large pores and relieves the dullness that occurs when my skin is dehydrated. I love that the cream is still lightweight so all skin types can use it! SK-II did add a fragrance this time around, but it is ultra light and soothing.'

http://www.theraeviewer.com/2015/07/sk-ii-rna-power-radical-new-age-essence.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.