STX 2.22% 22.0¢ strike energy limited

is this palta, page-28

1. 6,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    I reckon STX are doing everything they can as fast as they can to keep EFS and Cooper projects going - what else would they be doing?? They know better than any of us the urgency about getting B2H underway and encouraging BPT to further drill Cooper. BUT, right now everything is dependent upon Palta...gotta wait for that result!

The Cypress JV is small and it may be a long wait before they can employ/contract out the resources/engineers necessary to make a definitive decision to go ahead with B2H. Maybe they are waiting on 3D to be done, the thumpers are in the area?

The Cooper is tricky, getting BPT to be interested in our projects when they have so many of their own is difficult and there is a lot of corporate activity hovering which adds a further layer of second guessing.

Before making any commitments about what they will or won't do in 2013 they have to plan, contract, organise, schedule and then tell us what is or isn't possible!

DW has over 8mil shares in STX, do you really think he is sitting around doing nothing? TC has 20mil+???

Anyway, what do I know.......

HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $629.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.045M 4.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 3396647 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 553080 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.