STX 0.00% 18.0¢ strike energy limited

is this palta, page-48

1. 2,137 Posts.
    I am happy to see the sp continue to fall,i hope a lot.i currently dont hold as i am heavily invested in other cooper and efs stocks which i have faith in.i had stock last year and a 75 percent capital gain was too good to say no to so i sold.the acreage they own is fantastic.personally i like there cooper assest in particular as there efs is quite standard.the potential for the cooper asset is huge.in time this asset will be worth a lot of money.i have a few stocks i have a few shares in which are also partners with sxy in the cooper and one in particular has large oil shows and production from 10 years ago but sxy are concentrating on there 100 percent owned acreage.is becoming very obvious sxy do not want to improve the value of the cooper assets they are in partners with other small companies.the 3 i have shares in which partner with sxy are cash short and sxy know it.they will just wait till they have no choice but to sell to sxy.i hope for a rerate of the cooper basin before this happens.imho i believe sxy acreage in the cooper is far superior to bpt and far larger but just less developed at this stage but in 10 years this may change

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $1.523M 8.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1115989 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 997757 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.