AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Is this product even possible

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    New to this stock, I've reviewed the product information that's available and the evidence provided for it, can someone explain how the mini-speaker would ever achieve an acceptable level of amplitude? I understand that it's theoretically possible to produce a range of frequencies through the matrix, but the total air moved is surely miniscule due to the small motion of travel and amount of force available to the tiny MEMS elements? How could this ever deliver amplitude comparable to a larger standard speaker with significantly larger movement and therefore amount of air displaced?

The organ demo was suspicious due to the lack of video, I'd have liked to have seen it recorded from a high quality camera with the angle being recorded changing and showing how this impacts the received volume for the camera. It's a strange choice of demo as it invites scepticism like mine, and the amplitude issue is one I just can't see how it's physically possible to work around, without adding a ridiculous number of speaker chips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.