RMS 0.27% $1.85 ramelius resources limited

A snippet from an email I received from Fat Profits talking...

1. 82 Posts.
    A snippet from an email I received from Fat Profits talking about an emerging Gold Producer. Wondering if they are referring to RMS?

"Here's what we like about this emerging West Australian gold producer…

• Project development is progressing according to plan, with first commercial-scale gold expected to be poured in mid-2008.

• In a sector dominated by projects with high cost operations and flagging profitability, we think this company is set to be a fresh new face on the block, with strong operating margins.

• Its flagship gold project boasts a 1.1 million ounce gold resource base, the robustness of which is supported by feasibility work. Based on extensive recent drilling work, we anticipate this figure could soon swell towards the 1.5 million ounce mark.

• The biggest excitement however has been on the exploration front, including a significant new gold mineralisation find near their flagship gold project.

• All in all, we remain overwhelmingly positive on the story of this emerging Western Australian gold producer. In an email sent to Fat Prophets Mining & Resource Members just last week, we said "there are very few emerging, high-quality gold producers in the Australian market", which means that the company should undergo a significant re-rating as first stand-alone gold production approaches during the middle of 2008"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.117B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.88 $1.84 $2.285M 1.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 28743 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 53175 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.