MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

Yes I agree 10 cents by end of year easily if not sooner. Home...

1. 1,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Yes I agree 10 cents by end of year easily if not sooner. Home care technology is this new market where are in. The thermometer that parents use to check the temperature of children is just the start of medical home care at home. With the advent of new smart phone technology with diagnostics available in the family home this will reduce the numbers of people just rushing to the hospital/ doctors surgery to get something checked. Like the hoe the smart phone has changed the banking industry with people no longer going to line up at the teller so will patient rooms reduce. ResApp is specific to one issue Epat technologies is much much broader. The new board are incoming from Cochlear and Resmed and have been referred to the appointment by the CSIRO. the board are of the highest pedigree absolutely outstanding and after speaking to them at the EGM they have ideas of a billion dollar company in this new space - when I suggested 10 cents Philip Daffas from ex Cochlear said with a smile "but that's 68 mil market isn't it" -enough said

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.