LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Well Retep, Is this really the end? Dunno; but the price action...

1. 274 Posts.
    Well Retep, Is this really the end? Dunno; but the price action would suggest something not quite right, and then we have the factoring agreement as well as the CFO departure at this crucial time. (ex) CEO profiled in the AFR a few years ago was prophetic. He certainly has put in some “full stops” and some “definition” into the business. Just not the full stop nor the definition he perhaps prophet-ized.

AFR http://www.copyright link/business/...d-deal-maker-and-energy-tycoon-20130202-jib6i : But he won’t be retiring again until he’s “put some full stops, put some definition" to Linc’s businesses and got them standing on their own two feet, with the aim of separate spin-offs. The oil and gas unit is already at that point, he says, while coal and UCG are about a year away, and shale two or three years off.

The motivation isn’t to answer his critics, however: “I don’t really give a rat’s what most people think," he says.

The last sentence was honest.  He doesn’t. But nor do most people give a rat’s of his company anymore, or at least so the 45cent price indicates

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.