AR9 1.30% 7.8¢ archtis limited

Is this relevant?, page-37

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Hi rasaj,
    Communication is one of my sensitive points. I hold some stocks that have very poor performance on this aspect and as you say, investors can't make decisions on a vacuum and consequently we see it culminate into a degrading share price. AR9 performance in communication has fallen below par in the last 12 months as I thought it was quite a good communicator prior. One characteristic I have seen is that when we look at the Boards and Senior Management there often is a lack of skills in Communications. However, that is not the case with AR9. At Board level we have very experienced Board members(like Miles Jakeman) who should have some nous about communications and AR9 management also have Irena Mroz who is their Chief Marketing Officer who has an impressive bio(https://www.archtis.com/company/meet-the-team/). The skill base is there for the Board to evaluate the risk profile of communications and Managements has the skills to perform. I just can't work out what has happened that seems to have come to a low point. Perhaps Irena Moz has left or gone on long leave and wasn't replaced with the same skill set - I'm a bit perplexed.
    Last edited by tropic: 16/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $22.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $1.78K 22.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64928 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 87735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.