AR9 2.60% 7.5¢ archtis limited

Is this relevant?, page-54

1. 3,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    A stock that is good and even has a real business hardly ever conforms to the investors expected timelines, we were reamed by covid, we were made to suffer by defence moving at a snails pace and in the meantime the Chinese and Russians had open access due to the whole shebang not being covered head to toe with Kojensi. That is is a joke son,
    but the slow pace is a pain in the butt. We know first hand that many of the operations are secretive and even that the big news does not even reach or come out via the ASX, in my opinion i think the company had so much grief dealing with the ASX that they just gave up. The recent Fujitsu partnership is testament to a failure for proper and fair disclosure to the market, in the past there have been some collaboration with Microsoft that was only on social media and never came out on the ASX and thus most of the investment community was never informed, an analogy would be that if you had an online shop and never advertised then what is the outcome? It can be really hard to judge market sentiment for this stock as most of the market is clueless that the company even exists.
    Last edited by Tumby: 20/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $21.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $28.15K 372.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 243242 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.