EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

Is this resource under water?, page-4

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    I see. Good insight. Thanks.
    So the projects operation would need to be operating for a part of the year. I was worried about that too.
    Its going to mean mine shut downs, extended pay, maintenance costs. All absent income.

Then where will the annual dredging water go? Will it get pumped into the ocean? They may have done so in the old days but what about today and what about a Greenland hot on an environmental protection rush.

Deeper ground levels in Greenland geography dont offer a favourable mix as much as the top soil does. Many more toxic minerals are water soluable. Which means they leach deeper into 50m plus where the last mine stops and EPM now treads.

Youd have to treat the water and surely couldnt do a direct sea discharge. This would be costly on top of shut down and maintenance.

The sea wall worries me too. Will it meet current day engineering clearance? Can you mine further down and not risk undermining its foundations holding back what I understand is often deep sea?
    Reminds me of this stupid song my Dad would always see when I was in trouble
    "I see trouble ahead...." lol

Geez I wish Poke knew more about this stuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.256K 643.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 545568 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 648786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.