AZA anzon australia limited

Hi Guys - I am new to the AZA thread - but having seen the news...

1. 375 Posts.
    Hi Guys - I am new to the AZA thread - but having seen the news and action today I bought in......I admit my interest was stimulated by the possibility of a vulture purchase on the basis of a 20% fall..... but then the accumulation action going on after such a fall - as compared to the usual bounce back , re-test and then growth...I thought...ah there is something more here than meets the eye.

Have I missed something - but here is an oiler with what appear to be excellent production values generating nice revenues and cashflows in first quarter (admittedly in a high price environment), substantial (growing) cash at bank and a stake in Nexus, which ironically has grown by 9% in value today - this has one got one way to go......

No wonder accumulation was going on - at p/e of 3 and likely to get smaller as revenues continue to increase - this HAS to be one of the best buys around - I'm not pumping by any means - but this has to be a major cash cow for any investor....as for Nexus - all cash and no revenues....but a growing SP...bizarre

This is one of those vulture deals that has very sweet meat - I wish I had more $.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.