ZMM 0.00% 1.0¢ zimi limited

Is this some sort of joke, page-80

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    HI piast, i got hold of Doug Jendry yesterday, interesting conversation and happy to talk as no longer part of WHN. I've tried writing to Company Secretary to get his views but not expecting a response.

Gary Castledine and Neville Bassett joined the Board on 5/2. These are Finance guys who are also holding Board positions in another mining "shell" VEC which hasn't moved in ages either.
    DJ left at the same time so basically whn now has had no Geologist on board for 6 months.

I was keen to get the brokerage data to check out wahts going on from that perspective, hopefully @RickDipper
    Would be good if more concerned SH could start to banging on these guys inbox and ask what is going on - probably amount to nought but hey at least they'll know they are being watched. The only asset is La Bella and that aint worth jack imo so the question is should remain WHN listed on the ASX under Listing Rule 12.1

ASX Listing Rule 12.1 provides that the level of an entity’s operations must, in ASX’s opinion, be sufficient to warrant the continued quotation of the entity’s securities and its continued listing.

I suggest trying these numbers / emails

Phone: +61 (0)8 6 188 7800
    Fax: +61 (0)8 9 481 8772
    Email: [email protected]

http://www.vectorresources.com.au/irm/content/corporate-directory.aspx?RID=202

gltah
    Last edited by pac23: 20/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.386M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 259333 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.