AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Is this stock a dead dog, page-21

1. 936 Posts.
    Well well here we are now at 1.2 cts and sooner that lately we may be at 0.001. Now, either we may be up to the end of this saga or out by now I opted to be up to the end and only buy at the end of the tunnel and at the market not in CR to be consume by wages of the pusher paper that we have as MD. People here don't like SHs asking for the resignation of this fellow because what would be then the alternative , well that is up to Bleakman and his team to find and alternative candidate that why they are there for as the management of this Co or reduce the wages of this MD to the minimum as I have said before the money of Cr last longer. Now in the other site somebody mention that this MD hasn't got the cojones (balls in Spanish) to call Exenger and ask , what is going on, with an answer either good or bad but then all we SHs know what happening and the don't leave us teetering close to the edge or this is a game playing in conjunction with the other Co to reduce the SP to almost nil then T/O . Who knows buddies. A few years ago at the ASX in Sydney a few people made some comment about this Co and management, the Co got good possible project but the people who run it there not to the task, but I didn't believe the now I do but is too late. But no worries buddies they are quiet achiever and we will get there I don't know how but there anyway. I am going to prey again but this time to get to the finish line 0.001ct and buy then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.