CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Agreed with Stoat that the CLA threads have been unsettling. Not...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Agreed with Stoat that the CLA threads have been unsettling.

Not due to the statements of a majority of new posters begin materially significant. Solely due to the posters having no clue what is going on, not reading announcements, and I believe they have little to none of their own analytical research into this company and are merely chasing the hype of others which is extremely dangerous. In addition they are posting more which is consequently multiplying the confusion. IMO

Don't get me wrong, I encourage critical analysis and people who have something significant to say about downsides and risks as it helps mitigate shared information bias and other investment and outlook bias's. However the amount of supposed investors stating the price will be $X.XX  with no logic or evidence is what I believe is fear mongering (and on the other end there are definite rampers) towards all these uninformed retail traders whom shouldn't be investing if they don't understand what they are investing in both company and industry wise.

No offense intended @Cobaltian but multiple times the estimated news flow by what I regard as the more informed and educated investors (ans,Maigret,bratty, quanta etc) on CLA has been stated in other threads. Most significantly and soonest is the AGM next Tuesday which I will be attending.

Implying a stock is dead, implies it has no future potential. This stock experienced an unanticipated news flow which resulted in a significant downward selling pressure. But on the supposed 'Death Day' of suspension removal and downfall, approx 3.7% (plus chi x volume) of company shares were traded, then about 1-1.5% (plus chi x) per day since. Doesn't appear to be the death of a company to me. If i had to make a speculative guess it would have been traders and retail traders hoping for quick profits changing hands with long term investors. 

I would advise you do some if any/more of your research to decide if you wish to sell or not.

Any company not generating positive cash flows has significant risks, but it is possible to pick the needle in the haystack.

I may be wrong about CLA and its potential but I have come to terms with the risk and my investment objectives and timelines and am staying my course. Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.564K 528.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1192570 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 947750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.