Is this suggestion from President Trump a form of voter fraud?

1. 23,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

"Nevada Republican activist says he caucused for Sanders

PAHRUMP — Chuck Muth, a Nevada GOP activist wearing a Keep America Great hat, said Saturday he had re-registered as a Democrat last weekend and marked Sen. Bernie Sanders as his first choice on an early voting ballot.

The day before the Feb. 11 New Hampshire primary, President Donald Trump suggested Republicans might want to cross over and “vote for the weakest candidate possible of the Democrats” — but by the time Trump made that remark, the deadline to register for the primary had passed.

Nevada’s Democratic Party, however, allows same-day registration for the caucus — which Democrats have credited with expanding the number of registered Democrats in the Silver State. The party said in a news release that 10,000 people had signed up for the Democratic Party during four days of early voting.

But the system also enables non-Democrats to chime in on the party’s nominating process.

“It was kind of a way of demonstrating how absurd I think it is to have same-day registration as well as early voting for a caucus,” Muth said.

“So my wife and I last Sunday went to an early voting site, we changed parties right there on the spot. We caucused for Bernie.”"

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/nevada-republican-activist-says-he-caucused-for-sanders-1963718/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.