VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Is this Tail Wagging the Dog stuff?, page-2

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I am also in the red but feel optimistic about the VAN future...
    1/ I would like to hear from some substantial holders (preferably from top 20)
    2/ Most of gold stocks have lost anywhere from 45% to 60 % min. recently,
    3/ I am accumulating daily for more than a year and - have a lot of VAN shares
    4/ The company is well endowed and has a huge potential to grow
    5/ All my successful investment in Gold explorers / developers were often "unpopular" between some vocal holders, but if I was happy with valuations when share price was eg $0.18... I am even more happy to buy 3 x more for less than $0.06... as the assets did not change and the other problems will be solved sooner or later or company will be T/O!
    6/ despite all the market shenanigans and due to QE-Infinity as well as resulting Gold/Silver and Commodities Super Cycle ... I believe than logic and mathematics will prevail and the gold stocks' time under the sun will return sooner or later
    7/ No point to start production too early and in Gold price downturn (a few of early starters bit the dust when borrowed too much too early)...especially that most of experienced experts are predicting Gold prices anywhere from $2300 end of current year up to $25000 p/oz later ...when the time of the reckoning will arrive (with or without hyper inflation?)
    IMHO/DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.