CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

is this technology flawed ?, page-2

1. 38,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436

mbeard

Cougar's UCG technology is sourced from Ergo Exergy, a Canadian Company, the Principals/Scientists of which I understand are from the former Soviet Union ... I also understand they had involvement with Yergowitz at Angren from which their technology has morphed.

Eskom in South Africa are using Egro Exergy Technology at their Majuba trial and are in the process of stepping up their UCG investigations/development of UCG after three continuous and successful years to date. From personal communications, Eskom are more than happy with Ergo Exergy technology.

I understand Ergo Exergy technology is also being used by Solid Energy in NZ and Laurus Energy in the US.

So from solid roots at Angren which has been operating for something like 50 yrs to the above range of current projects and those projects's associated regulatory oversights, I doubt there is to much flaw in Ergo's technology.

DERM doesn't appear interested in such reasonable background checks and I doubt they have even bothered to contact any of these other organisations.

Imo of course.

Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.