RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

is this the beginning of a new uptrend

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Listen up,
    I am not ramping Range upwards now...
    But with RRS now touching on Fresh lows. and Dow down 300 hundie over night, isnot 30c fair on monday?
    Since Range hit these fresh lows Volumes have been rising and the real market players are positioned... The Delay in drilling, IMO is further opportunity to wait off investment as I previously said 1-2 months before spud is timely....
    This stock is very complex... And the emotions of a big shot well causes all sorts of panics... The Panic is rubbish but will cause SP to rise up big im predicting at some stage and the likes of sportback will be selling into a new set of investors to turn out because those pushers of this stock are not that mad to not understand the risks of what they are talking about....
    TWILIGHT IN THE DESERT... This book is the most important Oil book to have been ever written about Saudia Arabian Issues... Unless you strike a Major field then Id say you are stuffed... SA have issues, 80% of Its total production comes from 4 super giant fields in one part of the country...SE.....
    Smart people will understand that a 50% govt tax, a 20% stake.... Actually means that the stake drops to 10% effective.... SO when you crunch your numbers (for investors- not traders) then use 10% stake...
    If RRS gets 4 drills then this is going to be big and intial downside could be inpart protected....
    Is Monday the day to Buy?
    30 or wait it out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.