TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Is this the bottom?, page-2

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    I'm certainly hoping so noodle. The CR is broadly as expected (save the value). Surely to god they now have sufficient funds to close the BFS/DFS. Ironically the savings created from a years tinkering with TIVAN has now been lost to holders in dilution. I can't hide a smidgen of disappointment here being the combo of TIVAN based delays coupled with the (value) terms of the CR. In venting that however I absolutely believe in the end outcome here and am trusting the Board to get great value in promptly finalizing the required binding agreements.

The recent presentations are increasingly focusing on ESS and if we think a) life of mine, b) increased vanadium purity and c) exponential increasing price projections it's likely these set backs will be offset In the future.

I emphasize life off mine here because within the next two years we are going to see some huge developments in ESS and we can't not to factor that in in today's negotiations. The international energy body is now prediction something in the order of $500 bill spend in sustainable energy but 2050, Germany and France have both renewed there wind down and replacement of nuclear power, India and South America are committed to significant sustainable energy use and all agree storage is the key. With the Mt Peake eastern prospect potential TNG must factor in being a part of this action as the life of mine could exceed 30 or 4 years.

I do think TNG will enter into further off takes in this area in the near future but for now we need to start climbing the SP ladder again.

Bring on some good value progress management so we can see some of the illegitimate taken value reclaimed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.