KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

Is this THE buy of next week?, page-2

1. 2,271 Posts.
    One of the few stocks I hold Alpha, and I cannot fault the fundamentals. Saying that, fundamentals have been a useless trading tool to me since the market turned south. They are now producing, diamond sales around half a million $US a month at low operating costs (since all they are really doing atm is stripping the gravel overburden off the top)

The market didn't seem to like when they bought in a second party with modern equipment to greatly speed up the exploration process, since a major strike by the explorers could lead to them taking a share in the profits. However, I didn't really see it as a negative, since operating costs are not born by Kim and any new strikes would have to be very significant to dilute Kimberly's 100% holding during production.

Enough on fundamentals, I do like the chart. The only thing I am a little skeptical about is a major bottom being taken out below 40c, although it only dropped to .39 and .38 twice on low volume and for a brief period of time. I feel more bullish when the right hand shoulder rebounds upwards from level, or even better a point above the left.

They must be due for another diamond sale announcement since the last was on 30/8/02. If you want to read their ASIC audited accounts they were released about 6pm your time today and are available in .pdf from the ASX.

Thinking of adding to my position.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.