MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Hi there Liberty2k, Me Angry really...... ? Puzzled yes, angry...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi there Liberty2k,
    Me Angry really...... ? Puzzled yes, angry no...
    Read your post above again and read some snippets from your last few posts on Melbana...you will see that everything you say you haven’t done, you actually have written..yet you hope the stock goes to 60 c so you can recoup your losses.
    Sell up mate. ..... and leave it behind ....you will feel better. ..... btw your angry words and style reminds of A bloke I worked with at bhp, he was also a very long term begruntled MEO holder..... it’s not you is it ? Your first name start with L ?
    Also why does this stock owe you a mint...? 56 c per share , you think it owes you that because that’s what you bought your shares for 9 years ago and have just left them ?

“this management seems as bad as the previous management from the MEO days of a long way back “
    “No point putting in more money chasing bad “
    “What bull.... I can't believe I am reading this. How about you, CHN and the company get together and buy my shares back for the 56c each I paid for”
    “Hopefully they can turn it around in a big way and things don't fall through but I am not confident in them atm. They need to prove themselves imo”
    “Yep, nothing has changed with the management of this company since before the MEO days other than it being much worse these days.”
    “Who knows? All I know is that this stock owes me a fricken mint despite all constant positiveness and capital raising BS since well before the MEO days and it's about time I was paid for my loyalty foolhardy as it seems.”
    “just one of the many reasons why it is a penny "dreadful" another one is the weak management etc”

Chill... maybe better news very soon...
    I absolutely feel the pain for long term shareholders, I am one of them,
    Last edited by Spitfire: 27/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.