MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

;) Fidel, I notice your sentiment disclosure has changed.. So...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Fidel, I notice your sentiment disclosure has changed..
    So with that I assume you now hold again after dumping the lot a day after the cap raise as you disclosed.
    That didn’t work out to well but good to see you back with us holders, we have missed you ...

Block 10 is 100 miles away from the Alameda target.. for sure there are some elements that will be associated between the 2 plays, however the drills are targeting different structures and have many different characteristics as such a negative result in block 10 absolutely does not equate to a similar result in block 9.
    I’m thinking however for company to state block 10 drilling results as one of the 7 near term trigger’s  and as Sherritt are now at the very end of this drill, the relationship beteeen them ( and one does exist)  is such that Melbana has received some indicative progress updates on this well.. who knows..

Beehive 3 d seismic results will be released I am positive of that, before a drill commitment is made...the contents and results of that new 3D data is a material update associated to our acreage , the market should be informed of this.
    The decision to drill or not drill by Total and / or  Santos is a completely separate matter to the results of the 3D.

Good to have you here with us Fidel...Its good when brand new shareholders come onboard... upload_2018-9-26_9-2-15.png
    Last edited by Spitfire: 26/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.