is this the death of manufactue in australia , page-42

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

What about the carbon tax I think that is the death of AUSTRALIA AND TO ALL THAT WORK THERE ??

What are you thoughts on that one ??

I'm sorry but I have been drinking a bit of late, thinking of the future of my kids what hope have they got ??

We all need jobs be it selling oneself or working for next to nothing, I will say that I work for a company that has been in the news for the wrong reasons, been there for 25+ years I have done my time there and I looking at relaxing a bit, is that wrong of me ??

What hope have we got when this land of ours Australia is being run like a very bad company like ( ADY ) lol

We need hope hope in that we will move forward in both our day to day living and our working lives, most of us here are working for others be it that of companies that we are working for, all we are not working at all that means we are looking for jobs, how many of us here are HAPPY WITH THERE JOBS TODAY ???

I work for a major company in Australia that is in the news of late, I have a trade behind me to which of late I have been doing some back yard work in, cash in hand if you know what I mean, if I do get lay off I know that my trade will help me.

Also we all need to think of the future the future that we live in today, who knows what could happen in the world we all live in, be it a war with China or somethink else its not the same as 5 10 15 years ago.

The world has changes in o so many ways what is the future to us all, we will kill ourselves all just kill others ??

Sorry but as I said before I have been drinking, this could be the drink or not !!

Something to think about what will happen to us ?? if there is no work for anybody anywhere ???

I hope I'm wrong about all of this and its the piss talking good night to all !!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.