AIM 5.13% 41.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

is this the death rattle, page-10

1. 585 Posts.
    Geez, they're really prolonging the delay on this market update for the financing and offtakes ... meant to be this week. The more I think about it the more it seems that they are waiting for something to be finalised before releasing the update. If this was going to be a lukewarm garbage announcement one would have thought that they would have slipped it through late yesterday afternoon / evening when nobody was watching in order to be seen as keeping the market informed. I get the feeling that this announcement this week will be quite important ...

All the selling this week would suggest people cutting their losses before the announcement in anticipation of some bad news ... if there was some diabolically bad news I think we would have seen some massive selling over the last 48 hours ... likewise if there was some cracking news then there would have been some heavy buying prior to the announcement (given the fact that AIM is a leaky ship when it comes to price sensitive announcements).

I think there is a possibility that offtakes are on the table ... just a gut feeling. All in all, offtakes are not going to rescue this share however it would clear up one of the major sticking points of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.020(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $85.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.5¢ $9.975K 24.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 23723 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 44629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.