AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

is this the death rattle, page-11

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    It would certainly clear up any doubts that the potential financiers might have over the logistics DK and I think this is where quite a lot of market doubt is apportioned in regards these offtakes.

Hmmm the more one thinks about it,the closer we get to the possible setting of a hearing date the more they need some decent info for market.

To get back quickly to SL's appointment,imo this was a sorting of details before some more substantial stuff starts to happen at Perkoa.As much as a lot of this work is being done by contractors the problems with the box cut have shown they need a good Aim man on the ground at Perkoa to make sure things go smoothly and it will be particularly important come the installation of the processing plant.I think SL would have wanted a position that better defines hs job description in this regard and at this stage CEO would have to be it.

If you like SL is progressing up the ranks as he develops the project.Once he has it set up as a fully developed mine(finance willing)he will effectively be running what he has built and will know the nuts and bolts like the back of his hand.Like i say a natural progression imho.

As regards the trading of the stock atm.theres definitely some tax time capping going on.It was particularly evident with the oppies this morning and it seemed to work too with those 2 big 300K contracts frightening the Aimo punters out of some of their stock.Imo the ords are being worked but they know they dont have to cap it too hard as the buying pressure isnt really there this time of year.

The gut feeling in d's not unsubstantial tummy is that you may be right DK.Lets hope its the case as it would be nice for the dedicated Aimer to have some good news pre end of financial year.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.