ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

is this the end or the beginning, page-14

1. 30 Posts.
    At every question rasied about the viability of this project, Terryl would post a nasty reply trying to make the person raising the question look stupid, he would posts gigabytes of useless newspaper articles.

People on this forum started asking Terryl all about the company and as he posted more rubbish they believed it, he was telling everyone how great this company was and on every dip buy in big. Well those who did have done their dough.

Whilst this was happening over the previous 2 years, every time I questioned his sanity, a group of his followers posted insults and the like. Every time I posted he said "The bats back" this is a buy signal, and every time the share would sink further and further. Terryl kept pushing the fact that the share was cheap and should buy big but the price just kept sinking.

Now even the Chinese, the apparent savoiurs do not even want to touch it...what does that say....

Of course Terryl will have the answer but in the end the answer never turns into dollars for Terryl or his once large but now dwindling bunch of follwers.

I truly believe the moderators should have been a bit more discerning with some of Terryl absolutely unrelated posting of garbage....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.