GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

is this the key for annoucment delays, page-29

1. 509 Posts.
    Thanks SirJohnnyboy,

Appears the date of signing is important. What we don`t have is the fine print but the profitability clause was one of the few things that AKW mentioned so it has importance.
    I believe it was put in there as the other party was going to be the operater and it was a clever clause to keep the cost of drilling down and a drilling schedule on timetable.
    It now looks like it will be a knockout clause.
    Another thing I did not mention. AKW only held the PB lease for approximately 6 months before on selling it to GGP. The agreement in question was never activated. The claiment was never the operator under the agreement to operate it appears.
    Also they only had an option to buy back in within two years. They would have to pay GGP the lease holder 25% of expenses within the two year timeframe. I believe they would have to supply the funds in a form of a bond before the deadline to GGP.
    That would take some serious thought on there side which what looks like a weak position.
    If the case proceeds I visiting thexas to here the story and check out our wells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.